21.1.11

Movie Quotes

1. "Love is patient, love is kind, love means slowly losing your mind"- 27 Dresses

2. "Love's involved with spending time together. But spending time apart, can lead to loving even more"- Remember Me

3. "I'd rather die than to stay away from you"- Twilight

4. "Someone once told me that the power in all relationships lies with whoever cares less, and he was right. But power isn't happiness, and I think that maybe happiness comes from caring more about people rather than less"- Ghost of Girlfriend Past

5. "I'm sorry, I didn't know love had an expiration date"- Letters to Juliet

6. "You could get your heart broken or...you could have greatest love affair the world has ever known. But you're never gonna know unless try"- When in Rome

7.
"But if you wanna leave, you can. I'll remember you though, just like I remember everyone that leaves."- Lilo and Stitch

8. "My prom is wherever you are"- High School Musical 3

9. "Hearing you breathe is the greatest gift I've ever received"- Vampires Suck

10. "Two weeks together, that's all it took, two weeks for me tol fall for you"- Dear John

No comments:

Post a Comment